Monday, June 13, 2011

Chocolate Cupcake With Cream Cheese Frosting

Pin It


I was out and about this weekend and while at Market Street (a Texas based upper end grocery chain) a beautiful cream cheese topped chocolate cupcake beckoned to me. I could not deny it's call because there is no doubt I'm a fan of cream cheese frosting and if you put a carrot cake in front me it will disappear. 

So that's what's inside

I have to admit that disappear is exactly what happened with this cupcake shortly after this shot was taken. Hey, who can blame me, because after all the beautiful antenna pieces of this cupcake were sending out the signal to eat them so I did. 

With all this cream cheese frosting talk, I have to remind myself that this not a cream cheese frosting blog. Although,  I have to admit, it made this cupcake. While the inside was moist, it did not do anything to satisfy my chocolate tooth. For that reason, I will give this cupcake a 3 out 10 which equals chocolate satisfaction will elude you. Just goes to show you that looks aren't everything, it's whats on the inside that counts! 

2 comments:

  1. Well, 3 out of 10 is not too bad... lol, I bet if there was some chocolate gnache in the middle, it would of been out of this world! ?The cupcake itself looks so good though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit it right on JuJu...you need to be a chocolatier. :) I swear that's what those little Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes I ate as a kid had on them. That's what made them so good I bet! Thanks for stopping by again! Look out for a ton of chocolate goodies on here really soon... it'll be raining chocolate, I promise.
    Best Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete