Sunday, September 15, 2013

Chocolate Covered Goldfish


I have a confession to make, I've been chocolate covered crazy lately! If they don't sell it in stores chocolate covered, I will make it at home chocolate covered. That's why I went ahead and took upon myself to make my goldfish chocolate covered. It was well worth it, as they had that chocolaty crunch to them that was satisfying to my chocolate tooth. I would definitely make these again and snack on them while watching my favorite movie. 

Ingredients:
  • 1 to 2 cups of goldfish
  • 2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (for making the melted chocolate)
Steps:


Add 1 cup of chocolate chips to a Double Boiler and melt the chips (as above).

¥ou'd be smiling too if you were added to chocolate.

Pour 1 cup of Goldfish into your now melted chocolate and completely mix together until the Goldfish are completely covered in chocolate.


Line a cookie tray with wax paper and lay out the chocolate covered Goldfish and then place the tray in the fridge and allow to dry for at least 1 hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment